Saturday, March 22, 2014
Frm 4th February 2014 til tis date, I lost him. My heart is all shattered, exhausted. I miz him so much but he ix no longer here. No matter wat had happened, he ix no longer here 4 mi.Things haf changed since e dae he decided 2 leave.I love him e wrong way n when I realized it, he told mi itz too late.I cried everi single nitezZ juz so I chd go 2 bed.24 years of my life, nv haf I feel so ritezZ 4 tis 1 man n so definite I wan 2 spend e rest of my life wif him.I got married wif him w/o wantin ani thing, gave birth 2 our precious little 1 so tat we can haf a little family we called our own.I was ill 4 almost a month but he wasn't here 4 mi, he miz our precious 1's injection session coz I was thr, I was been confronted by a I dun noe who woman claimin tat she ix his gal n slapped mi callin mi slut, I dropped e case coz I dun wish 2 pursue further.I told my mother-in-law not 2 tel ani 1 wat I haf gone through coz I dun wish 2 bother ani 1 but she told mi she told Ronald already.Gosh! Thr was tis 1 dae aft he told mi he wil cum hmz 2 b a gd son, a gd daddi n take care of e hus if I'm not ard.I tot of slashin my throat in e middle of e nitezZ when everi 1 ix sledin so tat once I'm gone, he wil b back 2 normal.Even if I were 2 die, I wan my surname 2 stil b HO n my soul belongs 2 HO.I wore my favourite white dress which I worn it at my weddin dae, prepared a sharp blade, if his mummi n Ronald ix goin 2 b 5mins late, I'm gone 4 gd.Everi thing can b back 2 square 1 which everi 1 can b happi.I always wonder ix thr really such thing s long lastin love n I got my anz. =) I really wish 2 salvage our marriage but seems 2 him mayb wateva I'm saein r juz sum child play.I took up e role n responsibility of tis hus.I dun even dare 2 spend coz I knew I dun haf enough.I scrimped everi single cents I haf got so tat I can support tis family durin his absence n I hope 1 dae he wil cum back 2 tis family.I really wan 2 change 2 e better n b a gd wife, mummi n daughter-in-law, plz gif mi a chance! |






